Do I owe any money? If yes, what do I owe?
Using our Self-Service Portal, you are able to view your premium invoices and recent payments that you have made, so you quickly see what you owe and when it is due. You can then use the portal to pay your premium when you’re ready. Don’t forget that you must pay your premium by the due date to avoid losing coverage. If you have not already done so, please register for the Self-Service Portal today, and explore the features available.
Can I set up premium reminders?
What else can I do at the portal?
• Have your premium invoices sent to you by email instead of by regular mail.
• Pay your Health Plan premiums by credit card, debit card, or ACH electronic funds transfer.
• Review your health eligibility status or paid-up coverage period for medical and/or dental coverage.
• See your health bills for the past year.
• Update your contact information (mailing address, telephone numbers and email addresses).
• Generate pension estimates and much more information regarding your pension and 401(k) benefits.