The Equity-League Trust Funds provide these benefits to actors and stage managers who are Actors’ Equity members:
- Health (medical, dental, vision and supplemental workers’ compensation),
- Pension (lifetime monthly income), and
- 401(k) (accounts in which to accumulate tax deferred income in a variety of investment vehicles).
- A not-for-profit organization whose primary purpose is to provide benefits to eligible Actors’ Equity members.
- A completely separate entity from the Actors’ Equity.
- Focused on assuring that every dollar we receive is used to benefit plan participants.
- Jointly managed by Trustees appointed in equal number by the Actors’ Equity and the Broadway League, the latter representing all of the hundreds of employers who contribute to the Funds.
Because we are a separate entity from Actors’ Equity, information that may be critical to both organizations is stored separately by each organization, who for confidentiality reasons do not share this information with each other. Therefore, contact and similar information must be provided separately to Actors’ Equity and Equity-League Benefit Funds.